Team Associate – NYC & Tri-State Area
Done & Done Home is seeking a talented Associate to join our dynamic and growing company. We are a team of professional organizers who do more than declutter. We live by the principles of Owning Well™ and teach our clients to embrace quality over quantity.
The Associate will typically work on a team of two in a 6 hour daily shift, (9am -3pm or 10am – 4pm) but some days may be longer. Types of jobs include but are not limited to: decluttering, organizing, move pack-ups, unpacks and estate clear-outs. The position is flexible in terms of when Associates would like to work, but in general, availability of 2-3 days per week is preferred. Our team is comprised of smart and efficient individuals with diverse qualifications who have 10+ years experience running their own homes. Please visit our team bio page to learn more about our Associates’ backgrounds and skill sets to see if you would be a good fit.
- Arrive promptly to jobs and communicate via smart phone to check in with co-team member(s) and operations manager with updates/job questions as needed
- Work closely and compassionately with clients to help with any or all of the following: decluttering, packing, unpacking, organizing, styling for listing or instagram photographs
- Measure spaces for organizing solutions and make runs to supply stores as needed (The Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, etc…)
- Communicate day of job with Done & Done partners and/or operations manager on logistics as needed (movers, JunkLuggers, The Real Real)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Can-do, flexible attitude and ability to work well with all types of personalities
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and understanding with all clients
- Must remain calm under pressure, non-judgemental and maintain confidentiality on all jobs
- 10+ years experience running your own home preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs and move light boxes
- Access to a computer for light communication pre and post jobs